Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yesturday

My husbands birthday was a success! So this is what I did:


  • I got off work early


  • Purchased some balloons and silly string


  • Got dinner for two


  • Made sure to buy his favorite beer - Shiner


  • Got some Tiramisu for his cake

After running around town trying to get everything I needed for this surprise, I finally arrived home. I took a quick shower and primped myself for my handsome husband! So he gets home and i surprise him by spraying him with silly string. I thought he would totally love it and fine it funny. I mean he is a very easy going guy and has a great sense of humor. Plus he loves jocking around. So as soon as I spray him, he gets this look on his face like WTF! I just assumed he was surprised and in shock but something told me that I should stop spraying him. He told me he liked it but something told me he was lying. Ok. So after the whole silly string, I got him a beer and told him to open his present, which was attached to the balloons. So what did I get him? Acqua di Gio. Let me tell you, it smells devine! I absolutely love that smell. I know for a fact, he liked that surprise. LOL. That was quickly followed by our dinner and great Tiramisu and a nap!!! Overall - I would say it was a great success!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you could have caught a pic or two of Sam's reaction to the silly string... I'm curious to see what a Sam "not pleased" face looks like. Lol it's as rare as the unicorn to me...

    ReplyDelete