Wednesday, January 13, 2010

School

I am going back to school next Tuesday and I am not sure how I feel about it. Since this is an Executive MBA program, our classes are scheduled a little different than your ordinary higher learning schedule. We can take up to 3 classes per semester, but instead of the classes lasting the entire semester, they only last a few weeks. Having said that, my first class is Business Ethics. I am a little worried though because my professor has not yet added me to the blackboard. The blackboard is the system that all our interactions go through. Since I am new to this whole online school system, I will have to get back to you on how it actually works. Either way, I feel lost in this whole system. I hope I can make sense of it all and somehow get through this first week. Wish me luck!

1 comment: