Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Moving

I am not sure why I am a little sad about moving. I mean, our water pressure is the worst. We have had to take buckets of warm water to the bathtub because there was no water pressure in the shower. The property manager is this trashy lady who smokes in the office. It seams like she is always getting a new assistant. Can you blame them? We can hear all the car accidents that occur on highway 59 and there is always some construction going on around us. But, besides all these reasons I just mentioned, I feel a little sad about the move. I am not sure if it's because this was our first place. Sure we lived together before we got married, but I moved into my husbands apartment, this was our first place together. We are gradually painting our apartment and so far we have most of the living room done and the office completely painted. It is starting to look so drab. Who likes white walls? I don't! This does not really feel like our apartment anymore, but I guess this is just part of the transition process.

No comments:

Post a Comment