Monday, January 25, 2010

Sewing School Drop Out!

So. In light of what has transpired over the last week, I have decided to drop my sewing class. I am so sad! Just to fill you in:

  1. Last Tuesday, the first day of my sewing class, my instructor did not show up for class
  2. She called me and left me a message with her email address so I could send her an email and so that she could respond with the syllabus
  3. I emailed her that same day (Wednesday) and did not get a response
  4. I found out my friend, Beth had already received the email so I decided to call her on Thursday
  5. She told me that she would email me that information right away and not to call her again - to email her instead (oh yeah, she also told me her husband had had a heart attack)
  6. I waited around for her email (that never came)
  7. I emailed her again
  8. Still waiting for a response

Since I am starting my MBA program this week and we are moving, I have decided to not continue with this class. I figure that I will have my hands full with everything that I will not be able to tackle an absentee instructor. If she had her stuff together it would make it easier for me to juggle everything else, but since she does NOT, I have decided to wait until next semester. I feel really bad that she is having to go through this, but maybe she should consider taking some time off and let someone else take over.

I will wait until next semester to take this class :(

No comments:

Post a Comment