Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sewing Class

So, today was my first day of sewing class. Actually it is my Pattern Making class. Unfortunately or fortunately (whoever you want look at it), my instructor did not show up. We were supposed to start class at 5:00 pm and end at 10:00 pm but at around 6 the teachers had not shown up so we all decided to leave. I hope the instructor is ok.

I did get a chance to meet some of my new classmates. Beth, who is a friend of mine, is in the class (and I am so glad she is). Blair, a girl who lives in my neighborhood, who is trying to quit smoking, and seems pretty cool. This older lady who is from Australia but has a British accent, and totally talks way too much. Joe-se, no, not Jose but Joe-se (nuf said). And some other people I did not get a chance to meet. I hope the instructor shows up next week. Oh well. Later

1 comment: