Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 2



...So we got up, got ready and headed to the Guinness Brewery! Now, I am not a fan of Guinness but I just had to go check it out and I am glad we did. First off, we found out that Guinness signed a 9,000 year lease! Yup, 9,000 year lease imagine trying to break that contract? It is a self guided tour spanning something like 10 floors.


I like the fact that the tour is designed to take you on a journey and explain every process of making Guinness




On the very top floor, which is the highest point in Dublin, is the bar.




Every customer gets a free Guinness beer which you can enjoy at the bar with a 360 degree view of the city.




They also have someone to teach you how to pour a Guinness beer, there is a correct way, believe it or not. Overall, I would say that the Guinness Brewery is well worth the price.



Next, we headed off to the Temple bar area to enjoy a beer, or two, or three...well you get the picture...


No comments:

Post a Comment