Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yoga Update


I have been doing yoga for about 2 months after a long hiatus. I have noticed a big difference in my flexibility, endurance, and balance. I am, however, not getting the results I wanted out of meditation. I guess I just need to continue going and try to get my crazy mind to stop thinking and totally relax. Believe it or not it is a very difficult thing to do. I have a challenge for you: Sit in a quiet room, totally relaxed, close your eyes and try to think of NOTHING! After a while your mind starts to wonder and next thing you know your thinking about XYZ. You can also try to focus on some part of your body and relax that muscle. That too gets boring after a while and your mind wonders off again. I am determined to learn to meditate and enjoy nothingness. I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment