Sunday, December 13, 2009

MBA Orientation

I attended the MBA orientation this weekend and it was strange being back in the classroom. I was able to visit the university campus and take a first look at where I will be taking classes in several times a month. Even though I am so scared (remember, I have not been in the classroom for 7 years!!) I am ready for the challenge. I take that back, I did take a statistic class several years ago but it did not matter what grade I got since I took the class to improve my ability in the subject. One thing is for sure, they are not playing around. It is quite different than in undergrad, of course, but I am not sure that some of my classmates understood that. My husband was sweet enough and supportive enough to attend the orientation with me. Since both of our programs are very similar I am sure both of us will be spending a lot of time on the Internet studying and reading. Any who...I start classes on the 19Th of January and will be busy for the next year and a half to two years. Wish me luck!

1 comment: