Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rummikub


Our friends Ivan and Kathy introduced us to the game Rummikub and it is addicting! Everyone gets 14 cubes which each has a number printed on them (1-13) and in 4 different colors. In order to begin to play you must have at least 3 different cubes that add up or exceed 30 when added together. You can either group these cubes by the same number but in different colors or numbers in ascending order but all the same color. Now, the strategy comes in to play when start playing off of other peoples cubes and start using the wild cube, which has a smiley face on it. I highly recommend it, in fact I really want to buy it so my husband and I can play.

4 comments:

  1. We need to up our game so that we can open a can of whoop-ass on Ivan and Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not me you need to worry about, Kathy was running circles around me. Lol she is such a cutie when she's smart!...
    No kidding on the addictive part, 4am is no joke.

    P.S. I love the videos now good touch....and yeah, you are going a lil crazy with them. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I have two. you can have one!

    ReplyDelete