Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bride Wars

So I finally got to watch the movie Bride Wars and I really liked it. My husband and I watched it with our friends Kathy and Ivan and needless to say the boys where somewhat fidgety. Any who, the movie is about two friends who "need" to get married in June and at the Plaza Hotel in New York. When the wedding planer's assistant messes up the reservations, they are forced to choose who will get married within 3 months and who will have to wait 3 years to tie the knot. That is when the fun starts and the gloves come off. I can't believe anyone would get so crazy about a wedding, since my husband and I had a very small ceremony. I can imagine, though, that long term friendships would break up if two real life women found themselves in that situation. Has anyone ever seen Lifetime's Bridzilla? Crazy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment