Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Back

Ok...So I have had a lot (well, maybe just a few) of people ask me why I have not posted anything on my blog. To tell you the truth, I have been so busy that I did not have the time or energy to blog. Now that I have found my groove with work and school, I have decided to get back on the horse (is that how you say it?) Any who...I have busy with work and school and trying to adjust to my new home. To tell you the truth, I miss driving to work and living around trees. I now ride the rail to and from school and because we sold my car, I am stuck at home until my husband gets home. Part of me misses my car, listening to music while driving to work, and the feeling of freedom. Either way, I like my new place and need to buy stuff for my new home. Wish me luck.

Let's see...my friends have made fun of me for all the trash tv I watch. Every single "Housewives" show, 16 and pregnant, Ru'Pauls Drag Race, Basketball wives, and I am sure there are more. My friend just had her second baby, Sophia Elizabeth. I am almost done with my first semester of my MBA and will take summer school this year. I have considered liposuction (not really, but I dream about it). Oh, yes, I had a dream where I was pregnant. From what I hear that means there is a new beginning. I hope that manifest itself into a new, higher paying job. Wish me luck!!!! Well, that's it for now, I have to get back to my school work, but stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back ... maybe it's time for a baby ... I'm looking for company :)

    ReplyDelete