Friday, January 29, 2010

How is the Move Going?

It is going surprisingly well. Well, not really. The first night we spent the night, we slept on the floor. The second night, we were able to blow up our blow up mattress but it deflated throughout the night and we woke up on the floor! Last night we were able to find the small hole on the mattress and patch it up. It was not until last night that we got a good nights rest. Too bad it only lasted 6 hours!

Oh yeah, we also got the wrong color of paint for our walls. The color we chose it too dark. Now we are going to have to try and lighten the color ourselves. I am so tired right now! To top it all off, my sinuses are going crazy! I have this headache that I can't shake off. Unfortunately for me, all my medications are packed. LOL. So now I have to transfer my prescriptions to my new CVS. Ahhh - I hate this part of moving. Oh well.

I start my first class tomorrow! I am so not ready. I have not received my book yet. I will be the one girl in class that is not ready for the first day of class. :(

I get to attend school on Saturday from 9-5 then go home, finish painting, and move on Sunday. I need a break! Oh well...

Wish us luck.

Update: My book just arrived! Now I get to read all night long. I can't wait!!!!

1 comment: